Pricing: Pricing will be provided on request
Facility Address: 151, angle Avenue Jean Paul II et Impasse Duverger Port-Au-Prince, Haiti (W.I) P.O Box 15516
Our facility located in Port Au Prince is:
- Well equipped
- PCI Compliant (level 2)
- Training classrooms
Our generators can power the entire contact center, has 24-hour security with video surveillance and key card access; employee benefits such as adequate parking, large lunchroom with cable TV and in close proximity to public transport; houses corporate functions such as HR, WFM and on-site Training and IT; internet capacity over 100 Mbps with redundancy.
Our Technological Capabilities include:
- User-friendly Customer Care Accelerator (CCA) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM with advanced computer telephony integration (CTI) abilities and HTML scripting components.
- Web-based workstations allowing access to the Internet so agents can quickly collect important information during calls and chats.
- Real-time and historical agent performance tracking with IVR technology to record and store successful calls.
- Dedicated reporting includes up-to-date online access to standard reporting and critical marketing information.
- Database-driven call routing allows for complex call scripting and skill-based routing that ensures only your dedicated agents take your calls.
- A robust system with multiple redundancies allowing for a stable environment with over 99.99% uptime.
- 24×7 on-call IT support to handle technical issues promptly and ensure all systems are consistently running smoothly
BPO Seat Capacity of the Facility
We have 3 sites located in Port Au Prince, with the capacity of over 700 seats
Pierre Richard Denis, Head of BPO
Telephone: 509 3777 7878
Mobile: 509 3700 7878